Samantha & Zack

Samantha & Zack

Take your everyday, ordinary life—your sleeping, eating, going-to-work, and walking-around life—and place it before God as an offering. Embracing what God does for you is the best thing you can do for him.Romans 12:1

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

the one I've been waiting for my whole life

Lady A-Just A Kiss
So this is my new favorite song.....reminds me of the fun, bittersweet, almost miserable dating years! They were FUN but I must admit I am thankful to be MARRIED to the man of my dreams and that I no longer have to say goodnight/goodbye....instead we say "hope you sleep good, love you, see ya in the morning!"
Saying "goodnight/goodbye" was ALWAYS a struggle for me during our dating years! I "acted a FOOL"! Poor Zack had to kiss and tell me goodbye over ten times each time and still was not guaranteed to pull out of the driveway without me in tears!!! I needed my butt spanked!! haha
I am already praying that if God chooses to bless us with girls of our own that they will not be as crazy as their Momma! However, I do hope they find a guy who gives them "love butterflies" in  their stomach. I hope they are as crazy about him as I am about their dad....who is just as or if not more as CRAZY about their Momma!! :)
This weekend Love and I will celebrate 6 months of sweet marriage!  I can't believe it has already been 6 months of marriage and a grand total of 7 years together.
It has been the happiest 6 months of my life! I not only married the man of my dreams this past December but I was honored to vow to be with my best friend for the rest of my life. I am so excited to see what God has in store for "our family"!!
Thanks Zack for being an amazing husband and my favorite person in the whole world. I love the way you love me and understand me!! I am blessed and can't wait to spend forever with you!! I love you more and more everyday!!!
Thanks for sticking out the dating years with me.....I will forever be sorry for my craziness all those years. However, they are memories that I will forever cherish and are proof that no matter what you are going to be by my side! :) I love you to the moon and back.....xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment