Samantha & Zack

Samantha & Zack

Take your everyday, ordinary life—your sleeping, eating, going-to-work, and walking-around life—and place it before God as an offering. Embracing what God does for you is the best thing you can do for him.Romans 12:1

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Wild River Women!

I had SO much fun yesterday!! I got to spend the day with my two favorite girls, my mom and my aunt! After a lazy morning and a yummy lunch we came to the conclusion that all of us had been wanting to float the river and "the guys" never had really jumped on the idea of taking us!! I mean we are big girls....we can do this ALONE right???
SO WE DID!! We jumped in the car and headed to the Tallapoosa!! We didn't call the guys until we were in the middle of the river half-way to our destination!!
It was so relaxing, beautiful and fun!!! We all loved mostly being together just like the good ol' days!!
I am looking forward to many more days like this with my family!! College life is fun and all......but my heart has always been across the river bridge in this small little Southern town!!
I LOVE HOME! I LOVE my family that is here even more!! Now with school stress "almost" behind me, I can enjoy being with them with no care and worries....just floating down the river!!
Having a place to live is a home, having someone to love is family, but having both is a BLESSING!



Trey is still having a blast in SA! Obviously he is having fun as evidenced by the phone calls or should I say LESS and LESS phone calls I'm receiving.....  :( I'm not bitter......I just MISS him but so thankful he is having FUN and making many new friends!!
I called him yesterday while we were on our river extravaganza and he informed us that he and the boys had driven down to the sand in Pensacola!! IS it just me or do all these boys just look like little monsters???? They are huge!! I can't believe that's my little brother.......I'm afraid he is now officially outgrown me beating him up....... haha
Yes HE did shave his head!! 
My mother called me frantic on Friday telling me about Trey's new haircut!!
He says it is just miserably HOT in Mobile....I can only imagine because I have been thinking
here lately that it is miserably HOT in Wadley!
Anyway, even though we all love the comb over pretty hair-do, we must be thankful that he is just coming home with a little less hair and not adding things such as tattoos and piercings and all those other things college kids could choose to do!! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment