Samantha & Zack

Samantha & Zack

Take your everyday, ordinary life—your sleeping, eating, going-to-work, and walking-around life—and place it before God as an offering. Embracing what God does for you is the best thing you can do for him.Romans 12:1

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

GOD!


I can't really describe in words the happiness, excitement and joy I have for my baby brother and his accomplishments!! He has worked SO SO HARD for MANY YEARS! He gives 110% in everything and I am just honored to be his sister.
The following is a quote about Trey from scout.com

"He's a leader and tough guy. The bottom line is he got overlooked. He played at a small school and may be a little short but he's got a cannon for an arm and is a heck of a competitor."


And then this is Trey's "life verse" that he has clung to for the past couple of years..... 1 Samuel 16:7 But the LORD said to Samuel, “Do not consider his appearance or his height, for I have rejected him. The LORD does not look at the things people look at. People look at the outward appearance, but the LORD looks at the heart.”


This was just a small reminder to me from our Heavenly Father that He is in control and He is going to remain faithful. I AM THANKFUL THAT GOD IS GOOD AND IN CONTROL. I AM ALSO THANKFUL THAT TREY HAS A HEART FOR GOD AND FOR HIS PLAN AND HIS PEOPLE. 


Yes, I will be the first to tell you that Trey is "a HECK of a competitor"! He makes his sister want to kill referees or anyone who thinks one of his plays is less than perfect! 
I will also be the first to tell you that he works his hinny off, has a cannon of an arm and (in my opinion) is the BEST QUARTERBACK EVER!!
HOWEVER, I also will be the first to tell you along with my baby brother who would tell you the same thing......
GOD GAVE TREY HIS TALENT.
GOD CONTINUES TO GIVE HIM THE STRENGTH TO WORK HARD. 
GOD REMAINS FAITHFUL.
GOD HAS RICHLY BLESSED HIM!! 
GOD HAS BIG PLANS AND WILL CONTINUE TO SEE TREY THROUGH.......


TONIGHT I JUST WANT TO THANK YOU LORD FOR YOUR MANY BLESSINGS. THANK YOU FOR BEING FAITHFUL AND CARRYING OUT YOUR PROMISES. PLEASE CONTINUE TO REMIND US THAT YOUR PLANS ARE SO MUCH BIGGER AND GREATER THAN OUR OWN. HUMBLE US SO THAT WE MAY ALWAYS PRAISE YOU IN EVERYTHING. 


TREY FETNER, I AM SO PROUD OF YOU! I PRAY FOR YOU DAILY! YOU WORK SO HARD AND ARE SO VERY STRONG! ALWAYS REMEMBER WHERE YOUR STRENGTH COMES FROM. GOD LOVES YOU MORE THAN YOU CAN IMAGINE AND I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT HE HAS PLANNED FOR YOUR LIFE!! 
I LOVE YOU BROTHER!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment