Samantha & Zack

Samantha & Zack

Take your everyday, ordinary life—your sleeping, eating, going-to-work, and walking-around life—and place it before God as an offering. Embracing what God does for you is the best thing you can do for him.Romans 12:1

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Watching His Plan...

Two of "my babies" start Kindergarten this week!!
I remember their Mommy's finding out they were pregnant.
I remember attending baby showers for them.
I remember praying for their day of birth.

 I remember praying especially for baby Lang! 
I remember the first bottle I ever fed Lang.
I remember being so very thankful that he was so hungry.
I remember watching him grow and enjoying so many 
intelligent conversations with him.
I remember when Allyson was a baby and wouldn't cry when I held her!
I remember many fun days with Allyson during a whole summer we spent together.
I remember her making me laugh at some of the things she said and thinking 
that I saw so much of myself in her. 
I remember thinking how much she has grown and matured since that summer.

I will always remember the two of you walking down the aisle before me
on one of the happiest days of my life.
Now I will remember the week you started Kindergarten!! 
I can't believe you both are not babies anymore!!! 
You are making your Sam feel OLD!
You are both PRECIOUS, sweet, smart and beautiful children
INSIDE and OUT!!
You will always be "my babies"! 

I am praying for you not only this week but for the rest of your years of school.
I am praying for you to have sweet, loving teachers who are smart and 
know how to connect with each of you as well as how to discipline you.
I pray that you will meet kind friends who encourage you.
I pray that you will be caring and helpful to others
but mostly importantly that others will see
God through you! 

I know that our Heavenly Father has so many plans for both of you 
and I can't wait to watch you fulfill His plans!
"For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
JEREMIAH 29:11

I am already so proud of both of you! 
Please know that your Sam is praying for you and 
that I will always be just a phone call away!!!
I LOVE YOU BOTH!!
HAVE A WONDERFUL FIRST WEEK OF SCHOOL!!!

(I am tearing up typing this SO I must also add that I am PRAYING for your Mommys because I can only IMAGINE how they are feeling tonight!!! I LOVE YOU DANA AND ASHLEE! Thanks for allowing me to claim your babies as my own and for letting me share special times with them!)








No comments:

Post a Comment