Samantha & Zack

Samantha & Zack

Take your everyday, ordinary life—your sleeping, eating, going-to-work, and walking-around life—and place it before God as an offering. Embracing what God does for you is the best thing you can do for him.Romans 12:1

Sunday, April 15, 2012

It's been a YEAR!

I can't believe that I have already been out of college a YEAR!
This past weekend was not only Auburn's A-Day game but also my one year reunion at AUSON!
It was amazing to be back at Miller Hall and see some special people who paved the way for me during my nursing school journey!
I am so blessed to know such amazing people who have supported and encouraged me along the way....

This year I was overwhelmed because not only was I returning as an AU alumni but also as an official AUBURN GRADUATE STUDENT!!!
As I mentioned in a post a few weeks ago.....I applied to Auburn's Graduate Program and this week I received my official acceptance letter!

....I opened an email this past Tuesday from Auburn stating that letters had been mailed. From Tuesday to Friday I HARASSED Mr.Randy, the Wadley postman.....He absolutely thinks I am crazy by now I am sure.....Friday morning before heading to work my letter had still not arrived!!! After work Friday night I headed to sleep over with Mammy before the reunion.
I woke Love up early Saturday morning so he could be at the Post Office when it opened to harass Mr.Randy a little more... :)
When I talked with Love the night before we discussed my "nerves" on the whole subject....let's just say I have been rather anxious about it all. Love was confident this whole time that I had absolutely NOTHING to worry about but I insisted we understand that sometimes God says no.
I am very excited and thankful that God said YES this time!! I have peace about this decision because with prayer I have had total affirmation from God that this door is wide open and He is ready for me to walk in!

Thank you all for your prayers and encouragement to me always. Please continue to pray for me and Love!! I know God will give us both the strength to endure me being a full time student and full time nurse!! I am excited about this next chapter and can't wait to see what God has in store!!

Mammy was sweet to attend my reunion with me!!! We enjoyed spending the morning together and celebrating my exciting news!!
Thanks for sharing this special say with me Mammy and ......YOU MADE THE BLOG! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment