Samantha & Zack

Samantha & Zack

Take your everyday, ordinary life—your sleeping, eating, going-to-work, and walking-around life—and place it before God as an offering. Embracing what God does for you is the best thing you can do for him.Romans 12:1

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Some firsts....

My FIRST Auburn Graduate Senator meeting was this past week.
It went well but I did want to stand at different moments in the night, introduce myself and state "I make a motion to have a 'sweet committee' this year!" I just thought some people were way too serious, needed to smile and needed some instruction on tack! After all, I am honored to represent my school and a university that I love. I look forward to fall activities that the graduate school government is planning for the fall!


The FIRST SEC football kickoff for '12 was Thursday night!
We loved grilling out and catching up
with some special friends.
We love Al's beautiful new home.
Coy & Blakely had fun playing with all their toys.
And it is SO TRUE that the kiddos will 
DO/SAY ANYTHING
to be like YOU!!
Blakely thought she needed a coozie on her sippy cup!

Uncle D got some sweet kissy kissy from B!



Saturday morning I had a Thirty-One & Scentsy Party...
It was a blessing to have so many precious girls in my home!
I am thankful God blessed me with so many sweet and FUN friends!!
Blakely crashed the beginning of the party with her
FIRST pig-tails!! :)

Love and I then traveled to LaGrange
and bought my FIRST new car
(on my own kinda without Dad & Mom) 
I am so excited and love it!
I feel that this is the end of my cute two door cars....
we will only have to grow from here until we sent our kids off to college...
and hit the mid-life crisis stage and I come home with a convertible right!! :)
GOOD BYE to the coupe....
GOOD TIMES in little cars like these....
We then ended the night with some Auburn football at the Harris'.
It was great to see friends we don't get to see much and hang out with these cuties!
Even though it wasn't my favorite weekend of football.....
all these FIRSTS made up for the losses!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment