Samantha & Zack

Samantha & Zack

Take your everyday, ordinary life—your sleeping, eating, going-to-work, and walking-around life—and place it before God as an offering. Embracing what God does for you is the best thing you can do for him.Romans 12:1

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

COLORADO!

Zack made me the happiest girl in the world on
December 19, 2009
when he asked me to "be his wife".
On December 18, 2010
thanks to so many amazing friends
and special family
 we had a fairy tale wedding that I will never forget! 
This December 2021, to celebrate 2 YEARS of MARRIAGE 
we traveled to Colorado!
Bud & Holly, our precious cousins, 
were beyond generous and hospitable throughout our stay in CO!
Bud picked us up in Denver when we landed
and then we met the rest of the family for dinner at Duke's Steakhouse.
It was a special treat for us all to be together.
We enjoyed catching up and seeing Savannah and Conner too.
They entertained us with their musical talent at their home!
Oh how I wish Love or I could play an instrument!
The Johnston's not only opened up their home but also their gorgeous cabin
to us for the week!
It was breathtaking.....
the picture don't do God's natural beauty justice.....
This was our  honeymoon hideaway for the trip!
The view as I got ready every morning....oh how I still miss it......
I have NEVER seen so much SNOW in all my life!!!
We were snowed in our cabin our first night but had
precious neighbors who came and scrapped us out so 
we could go and explore Breckenridge!
We loved shopping and EATING....
Our favorite place was the Gold Pan Saloon in Breck where we ate breakfast and lunch
as well as Downstairs at Eric's.




WE LOVED PLAYING IN THE SNOW....

Dog sledding was the most fun experience and memory!!
Love and I worked as a team with the pups, laughed and
saw some beyond gorgeous sites on the trail. 


We explored a few old gold mining cabins.

and snowmobiled to the Continental Divide!!
I almost flipped us so Love drove the rest of the way!

It was about NEGATIVE THIRTY DEGREES HERE!!!
Needless to say this was a QUICK KODAK MOMENT
before heading back DOWN the mountain!
 
I was so cold I refused to take any more pictures because I didn't want to take my hands out of my gloves!! I finally had to resort to the motor of our snowmobile for some heat...I was afraid my fingers were going to freeze off!

This was us in the "Enchanted Forest"!
Our snowmobile tour was a private one on one just for us
so we got to see many beautiful areas on the trails!!

Shopping in downtown Breck was FUN!


Before heading to the airport we met Bud one last time for lunch!
We can't thank him and Holly enough for such an amazing anniversary!


No comments:

Post a Comment