Samantha & Zack

Samantha & Zack

Take your everyday, ordinary life—your sleeping, eating, going-to-work, and walking-around life—and place it before God as an offering. Embracing what God does for you is the best thing you can do for him.Romans 12:1

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

A Thankful Honey...

Long story short...(you all know NONE of my stories are ever short) but anywaaayyyy,
I was suppose to teach the 6th grade class at VBS this year but chickened out all together when I got the news about my continuation of tests this week in Bham. However, I just wanted to be there all I could so I went "just for worship rally" on Monday and every since I have been working with Hannah B. Cofield who is the teacher of "the babies". My niece, Blakely, just so happens to be in that class! Today reminded me that it has been far toooo long since I have written my sweet niece a note that maybe one day she will look by and read........

Dear my sweet Blakely,
  God is so amazing and His plan is perfect for each of our lives every single day! He knew this week that it would be such a blessing to your Honey's heart to be with you during you very first VBS. You are so very smart to be just 2 years old. You are also very outgoing, fun and sweet. Today at VBS you recited your memory verse, "God helps me. I will not be afraid. Hebrews 13:6", all by yourself for a prize. I felt like my heart was going to explode. I couldn't be more proud of the girl that you are and I am loving every moment of watching you grow. However, I wish time would slow down a little. You also have used the potty all week and are just wearing pull-ups. I remember changing your first diaper. I will never forget being the first one to hold you after your Mommy and Daddy! I still love holding you today and you will forever be our first little girl. I know you are going to be an amazing big sister (just like your Honey). At VBS this week you have comforted your friends that were scared to stay without their moms. I saw that big sister naturally coming out in you! There might be times when your little brother or sister is afraid but they will have you to hold their hand and encourage them. I have seen you dance and sing praises to God all week and talk about how much you love Jesus! I pray that you always find your JOY in Him sweet one. He is all you need and will love you always unconditionally. Love him with all your heart, keep dancing at His feet and singing those sweet words!! I am very proud of you and honored to be your Honey!!! I love you more than you know......Honey


Dear my precious niece or nephew #2,
  You are already loved and prayed for and your Honey can't wait to hold you!! God has blessed you with an amazing family and extended family that will support and encourage you in all you do! You have a precious big sister who is going to boss you like it is nobody elses business....but listen to her ok! She is very smart and she loves you with her whole heart. I know because that is how I love (and boss) your Uncle T. You will also LOVE him because he is fun and exciting. Your ZB is amazing too. You will have him wrapped around your finger from Day 1 of your life on earth. He is a great listener and I hope you will take many trips down to the farm with him one day. I cry as I type because you already make my heart so happy......I can't wait to watch you grow and see all that God has planned for you. I pray that you come to know Him at a very early age and give your whole heart to Him. I will be cheering along beside you every step of the way.......I love you so much....Honey

No comments:

Post a Comment