Samantha & Zack

Samantha & Zack

Take your everyday, ordinary life—your sleeping, eating, going-to-work, and walking-around life—and place it before God as an offering. Embracing what God does for you is the best thing you can do for him.Romans 12:1

Sunday, May 25, 2014

MSN GRADUATION!

My graduation was on Sunday, May 4 at 5pm.
My 3 biggest cheerleaders met me on campus EARLY because I am all about being on time....
We snapped a few pictures together and hung out at the student center.....



Made a few pictures with the legends.....


BUT MY FAVORITE PART...
was touring the stadium and AU locker rooms!!! 
This girl LOVES some AU FOOTBALL
so I was in a tiny Heaven! 







oh the feeling of running through that tunnel!!!!! :) 


Then we met up with the rest of my class for a few photo opportunities! 






Another answered prayer....a praying class....
we have all stuck together the past year and half...
encouraged each other....
helped each other....
mostly prayed for each other and prayed together!
So thankful for the friends I made during this season of life!



Ben graduated with his degree in Forestry!!!
After sitting behind me in many high school classes and being BFFs since kindergarden,
it was pretty special to share graduation with him!!
So proud of you BEN!!! 



Many of my sweet family shared the day with me.....














Weekends like these leave me speechless and I am never short for words!
I am completely overwhelmed with how God has blessed me beyond what I deserve and could ever imagine. My heart is full...I have the most amazing family and friends! Forever thankful for so many who have encouraged and prayed for me every step of my academic journey. I will never be able to describe in words how grateful I am for the people God places in my life and this amazing journey He has allowed me to walk!!!
These were the cards I received just the week of graduation....
every time I needed a little boost, it seemed God put me on a different person's heart and I got a card, text or call right at the perfect time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment