Samantha & Zack

Samantha & Zack

Take your everyday, ordinary life—your sleeping, eating, going-to-work, and walking-around life—and place it before God as an offering. Embracing what God does for you is the best thing you can do for him.Romans 12:1

Sunday, May 25, 2014

SURPRISE!!!!

I am "the planner" in our family and usually for our friends too. Not for any other reason other than I just like to be and some would say I make it a point to be the planner! ;) After church on Mother's Day we went to Granny's for lunch. We just had sandwiches instead of our usual Sunday spread but I didn't think anything about it because Granny has battled a few health issues this past year. After lunch, Mom and I went to Roanoke to my new office! We spent at least an hour there just touring the new facility and talking about my upcoming job. We had just gotten back to my house when Zack called and said that he had twin calves and wanted me to bring my camera down to the farm to get some pictures of them. I rushed Mom and started down to the farm....all while talking about how "sweet it was of a cow to have twins on Mother's Day" and how we "must pray that the momma not reject one of the twins". As we got closer to barn I noticed a few vehicles but really just wondered who in the world was down there with Zack. It never registered with me what was going on until we were right but on the barn and I saw so many people I love and all the pretty decorations!!
THEY GOT ME!!!  I HAD NO IDEA AND HAVE NEVER BEEN MORE SURPRISED!!!
Forever thankful for my precious husband and sweet sister and brother-in-law that made it all happen!
It was the perfect celebration and amazing party!!!
It was a huge crowd even on Mother's Day. It still makes my heart swell every time I think about it!!
The people under that barn that day mean more to me than they will ever know!! So so so thankful for each of them and love them to pieces!!







































I could go on and on about how much I love these people and how incredible they are....
without each of them I would not be where I am today or who I am!!
God blessed me beyond measure and I am so thankful He allowed me to live life with these people!!
Thank you all from the bottom of my heart....I love you is an understatement!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment