Samantha & Zack

Samantha & Zack

Take your everyday, ordinary life—your sleeping, eating, going-to-work, and walking-around life—and place it before God as an offering. Embracing what God does for you is the best thing you can do for him.Romans 12:1

Thursday, June 12, 2014

Is this real life....

WOW! I have been completely blown away this week!
Going down in the record books as one of the most exciting of my life.
I am beyond blessed, excited and thankful to be at Roanoke Rural Health Clinic
and beginning a lifelong career that I am passionate about and LOVE!
I saw my first patient on Monday.
I think I saw maybe 5 patients total that day!
Then on Tuesday I have a few more!
and on Wednesday I had TEN PATIENTS!
I swore at the end of the day the front desk had miss counted because I was certain it was at least 20! ;)
It sure felt like it....in a good way!
I felt busy and productive and like I was really helping people!
I just can't put into words how much I love my job.
Here is our crew: 
Sherry Kay Hall - Mental Health NP
April Anthony - Family NP
Me- Family NP
Dr. Mike Robinson - Fast Track
Dr. John Holmes - Family Care MD
This was the OFFICIAL FIRST DAY I SAW PATIENTS...
Love my little office space too!
My sweet nurse Beverly!
We make a great team!
Every little detail of my job makes me squeal and clap
with EXCITEMENT...
like seeing my name on the computer scheduling screen!!!
My precious friend, Logan, came to see me 
as his provider
and made my night when he showed me his prescriptions!
eeeekkkkkkk
It has been YEARS (I am ashamed to say)
since I have seen this beautiful, sweet friend!
So proud that she is now a Speech Pathologist
and her amazing traveling position with her company brought 
her to my city so we could have a lunch date/reunion!
It was amazing and we swore we would never wait this long again!
I have had an unbelievably great week at the clinic
but I have missed VBS!
This precious girl has had a ball all week 
and I can't wait to see her performance at commencement tomorrow night!


I also snuck in a little farm time with my sweet Love!


and thinking about his grandaddy with Father's Day this weekend...
We placed a new arrangement at the cemetery. 
We miss Skeet everyday.
so....
I became a DR and a parent all in one week...
Love finally approved the adoption!
Meet the newest addition to our little family:
Duke & Duchess Baggett


Life is good....
reallly goood!
I am so very thankful and blessed beyond words......
Thanking & PRAISING God from whom all blessings flow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment