Samantha & Zack

Samantha & Zack

Take your everyday, ordinary life—your sleeping, eating, going-to-work, and walking-around life—and place it before God as an offering. Embracing what God does for you is the best thing you can do for him.Romans 12:1

Wednesday, December 30, 2015

OUR NEW BEGINNING

LOVE AND I ARE BUSINESS OWNERS
A NOTE FROM APRIL:
I would like to take a moment to announce some changes at GWC. First, I want to thank each and every one of you who have been a part of Genesis. Thank you to the former and active clients and those in the community who have supported us. Thank you to my super-wonderful staff members. I created Genesis over 5 years ago, with a dream and desire to help others with their health and weight. From 4 hours on Saturdays, to where we are today, in our own building in beautiful downtown, Genesis has continued to grow and improve. I have had the utmost pleasure of seeing so many lives touched. I am so proud of where we are today. That success is due to our dedicated and loyal staff, our clients, our community and most of all our Lord, Who has blessed it tremendously. These past 5 years have truly been a blessing to me, as each of you have. Just knowing I have had a part in bringing about a positive change in someone's life makes mine worthwhile. Sometimes God uses us in one way for a season and then leads us in different directions so that we may touch others in another way. After much prayer, I am certain that God is leading me in a different direction. With this being said, and with bittersweet feelings, I am announcing that I will be passing the weight clinic on to a very capable person, Samantha Baggett. I prayed for the perfect person to take over Genesis and God saw fit to replace my position with a very energetic, capable and caring nurse practitioner who has a genuine love for the Lord. Her vision for Genesis is equal to mine. She will continue things as they are, with the addition of even more services. She will also be continuing the scholarship program and will be announcing it soon. Genesis' continued success is of utmost importance to me. It has been my "baby" and I want to see it succeed. I will continue my NP practice at Roanoke Rural Health Clinic/Roanoke Urgent Care. I can't think better people to assume ownership than Zack and Samantha Baggett. I know Samantha will take very good care of our staff and each of you. She will begin as the new owner/director next week. With a full heart and lots and lots of love, I wish you all the very best. Merry Christmas and God Bless!!
Love, April












We are so incredibly excited to begin this new journey with Genesis Weight Clinic!! We are thankful that God opened the door and that April has given us the opportunity to continue to serve this community of clients and those to come!!! We will kick off a new year by continuing past Genesis traditions, such as the "Scholarship Awards" but new programs and options will be offered as well! Stay tuned for some wonderful announcements next week!! We have an amazing staff that I am looking forward to working with and encourage you!! I am looking forward to getting healthier with all of you in 2016!! Thanks for your support and encouragement!!  - Samantha


No comments:

Post a Comment