Samantha & Zack

Samantha & Zack

Take your everyday, ordinary life—your sleeping, eating, going-to-work, and walking-around life—and place it before God as an offering. Embracing what God does for you is the best thing you can do for him.Romans 12:1

Tuesday, May 3, 2016

AND THEN APRIL ENDED....

Early in my career as a NP, God put some amazing patients on my path with some serious, scary diagnosis. The journey with them has shaped, encouraged and amazed me. Teresa, your faith and bravery to fight with a positive attitude models for us all that with Christ ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE! I am proud of you and so thankful that He placed you in my life!

We are confident, I say, and would prefer to be away from the body and at home with the Lord. 2 Corinthians 5:8 
Maw-Maw Baggett was called Home April, 25, 2016. During her time here she had many "homes" because she was always traveling to see family and friends she loved dearly. When Zack and I began dating, it tickled me to see her pulling into Wadley solo all the way from Linden because she was well into her 70s then. She loved visiting and laughing loud! Her family, friends and church family were her favorite blessings. She always had a good story to tell and a pretty jewelry selection! She was a treasured piece of the package deal when I married. She always loved me and made me feel special. She was my MawMaw...she will be so very missed!
Our first outing just the two of us! Missing B but having a blast....
to Auburn we went!
sparkle toes are necessity...


It was such a gorgeous day so we ate on the patio at Amsterdam...



She requested to sit outside at lunch, devoured Amsterdam's Honey mustard, and broke out "Weagle Weagle ️WAR EAGLE...." at the table and you better believe I joined in and we cheered at the end! Then we were just "chill"in......yep, I think she is my girl!


As soon as we arrived home Big Sister had broke out of school and was ready for some one on one with Honey. SO I took the opportunity to teach her how to drive the kia....
She was nervous at first but after a pep talk she hit the dirt road.
She reminded me, "You know I've never driven a car Honey"
After we made it back home with no bumps and bruises I told her that I would probably 
just let her drive to Auburn from now on.....
she laughed and said "no you are not!!"


Blakely loves helping me around the house, just back porch sitting and silly selfies...






ZB has already been cutting hay and counting many heifers...
as well as clearing land for our rock throwing distance neighbors that will be coming soon in 2016...


Happy Lab Week and CONGRATS to this awesome crew on a perfect inspection today! Party & cut the cake!!! WHOOO HOOO we love you two!!
Last Friday was a treat for me to have the girls one on one.....
they are usually busy with birthdays, rodeos and tball so I keep up with them on social media






and Honey has been pretty busy TOO...
Thanks to so many faithful clients, some new people every week, prom chicks, beauty queens, a few prego girls and several brides.....Sam's Sunshine has performed over 150 spray tans!!! I am humbled and grateful to all of you for your support and encouragement in my new endeavor!! It has absolutely been a blessing to meet you all, talk and tan! Thankful today that God has allowed me to work in such a fun community and love what I do!! We have new products coming in today....call 334.863.0098 for your tan appointment or to schedule a time to come by and check out our new stuff!!‪#‎BEHAPPYBEBRIGHTBEYOU‬ ‪#‎SAMSSUNSHINE‬ ‪#‎150TANS‬

And for May we at GWC will be raising money for the Randolph County Learning Center....
so Sunday, Love and I geared up for the busy month ahead....
I love quite days at home with him.....
if day 1 is a representation of how the rest will be then I'll take it!
Happy May 2016!!! 






No comments:

Post a Comment