Samantha & Zack

Samantha & Zack

Take your everyday, ordinary life—your sleeping, eating, going-to-work, and walking-around life—and place it before God as an offering. Embracing what God does for you is the best thing you can do for him.Romans 12:1

Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Rain or shine WE SUPPORT BIKE HIKE!!! 🚲 Thank you Randolph County Learning Center for the difference you make in lives around our community!!! Thank you to all of you have supported me during my first year of Bike Hike as a business owner in Roanoke. Special thanks to the staff and clients of Genesis Weight Clinic for working so hard during this event!! Big hugs and thanks to all my family and friends who pledged donations!!! This year I raised $1,700 because of all of you!!!! WOW!!! What a blessing! Thank you for helping a special service that benefits so many families!!! Can't wait until next year!!! Thank you all!
Record breaking year. Overall total for all events for the 41st Annual Bike Hike is $109,269.67. Never been done before! Today's total for the Bike Hike Day also broke a record...... $17,169.07 was turned in today. 

After a record breaking morning, I headed to the Tallapoosa with Trey, Mal and Taylor.
The sunburn was worth the fun and just one near drowning in the rapids! 
We kept the excitement going on the farm after the river adventure!
 The first official farm par-tay is in the books and I sure am thankful it was to celebrate this special graduate! A yard full of kiddos playing and a porch loud with forever friends makes my heart so HAPPY! Blessed with my tribe! Love you all!


Last weekend, Avery said YES!
So we are adding on another cousin to The Bailey Crew!
and this weekend she said YES TO A DRESS! 
These cuties made it to church in matching outfits and then we headed to 
Carrie's baby shower.
I loved celebrating Baby Meg Davis
and can't wait to welcome the littles of these mommies to the family!!!






and OH BOY!!!
Yes, Hol and Pat have been blessed with a sweet one coming this Novemeber!!
It's an exciting year for our fam....and NO, I AM NOT DRINKING THE WATER!
But join the 10 million asking me if and when :) 
Until THEN....I am going to be hanging out with Love.
This weekend we are heading south and not stopping til I see the SEA!!

No comments:

Post a Comment