Samantha & Zack

Samantha & Zack

Take your everyday, ordinary life—your sleeping, eating, going-to-work, and walking-around life—and place it before God as an offering. Embracing what God does for you is the best thing you can do for him.Romans 12:1

Thursday, June 9, 2016

THE LAST OF LEIGH'S 20s

Long before The Lord allowed us to become official sisters, we chose to be best friends. This chick has lived out that role since our high school day, throughout our college years, into married life and now beginning the last year of her twenties with 3 blessings she teaches to love and call me Honey!
Wow!!! God gave me a genuine person to stand in my corner at every milestone and cheer me on! She is always excited about my new endeavors. She is understanding and quick to forgive. She is always up for my adventures but knows how to gently settle my sassy spirit. She encourages and prays for me! She's my kindred spirit knowing when I need her or a word without asking or even seeing me.
She is so smart and always ready to help. I've loved growing up with her. She has made the years fun and full of the best memories. I cherish our sleepovers, traveling, special celebrations, even a few heart breaks and especially her babies! Today I celebrate Leigh! She is my person. She gets me and understands me and loves me unconditionally. Forever grateful for my best friend and sister.
I think year 29 may be the best yet.....I am thankful to get to see it unfold! HAPPIEST OF BIRTHDAYS LEIGH!!! (And she is the hottest mom I know-Matthew, you know you got a jewel)

I GAVE HER SOME CUTE SWIMSUIT COVER UPS TO WEAR THIS SUMMER
ALONG WITH THESE PRECIOUS BOOKS FOR THE KIDDOS
THAT SHE CAN WRITE IN AND THEN GIVE THEM ON THEIR WEDDING DAYS!







I had fun going through our old albums!! From hotties in Hawaii, to really blonde hair with bikinis and formal parties at the farm that turn into bond fires - you always dress the part with me and obviously have no control! I can hear you saying now "OOC"! 😁😝😂 we are such kindred spirits that when one thing happens to the other the other experiences all those feelings. This whole last year of the 20s thing is making me emotional! Wow! I still feel 21 and your 24 in my heart always! Hey, you lie for me and I will lie for you!! Happy Birthday!!!! ‪#‎stayyoungforever‬ ‪#‎Leighs29andfine‬‪#‎thankfulforanotheryear‬

No comments:

Post a Comment