Samantha & Zack

Samantha & Zack

Take your everyday, ordinary life—your sleeping, eating, going-to-work, and walking-around life—and place it before God as an offering. Embracing what God does for you is the best thing you can do for him.Romans 12:1

Tuesday, October 25, 2016

SUNBELT AG EXPO

LOVE AND I ENJOYED OUR ANNUAL TRIP TO ALBANY AND OUR FIRST STOP AFTER CHECK IN TO A "NICE AND SAFE HOTEL" THIS YEAR WAS MIKATAS! 
SHARING JALAPENO BOMBS! 
THE SUN WAS UP IN SOUTH GA!

WE SAW SWEET FRIENDS!!!

EVEN THE HALL BOYS DOING A LITTLE "RESEARCH" AS JIM SAYS!


This picture was taken from my front porch just moments ago (OCT 21). It's really hard to capture God's creation and all the details of His masterpiece on your camera. Mostly because you are not in control of what you are capturing and it is unknown to us what will happen next! Some of these orange, pink and purple sky streaks are only there for seconds. Others get brighter and stay longer.
So much like our lives that consist of constantly changing seasons and people who may share a short stay with us, then those we know for a lifetime and others we only meet once.
I had the honor of seeing one of my past high school teachers yesterday that I haven't seen since I graduated. She immediately began encouraging me and asking about specific people I went to school with. She herself has had a tough year and was sick yesterday but she took the time to ask specifically about individuals from WHS, reminisced on good memories and she gave all The Glory to The Lord. She reminded me how even when we don't think He is working He is and that He is always before us and sees the bigger picture. He lines up the cast basically for our big life movie!! I'm really thankful today for the people He has put in my life including past, present and those planned for the future. We all have a purpose. We must show others His love. We are called to build His Kingdom! Oh what a surprise it was to see her and for her to give back and invest in me and my friends after all these years!! My prayer is that I will plant seeds of His love and eternal life where I go and with who I meet! What a day that will be when we are together for eternity!! I want to see my family, friends and acquaintances in Heaven! Let's build The Kingdom! Let's see people's souls and not their sin today!!! Love people well and encourage them this FRIDAY ❤️🎉🙏🙌 Dear children, let's not merely say that we love each other; let us show the truth by our actions.-1 John 3:18
And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds-Hebrews 10:24

No comments:

Post a Comment