Samantha & Zack

Samantha & Zack

Take your everyday, ordinary life—your sleeping, eating, going-to-work, and walking-around life—and place it before God as an offering. Embracing what God does for you is the best thing you can do for him.Romans 12:1

Wednesday, November 9, 2016

THE 45th PRESIDENT

I AM TRULY OVERWHELMED WITH THE FACT THAT I GET TO LIVE
ON A SMALL TOWN FARM IN USA AND HAVE THE FREEDOM TO EXERCISE
MY RIGHT TO VOTE ON A LITTLE DIRT ROAD WHERE PEOPLE AT THE POLLS
KNOW YOU BY NAME AND ENCOURAGE YOU.
  I went into Sparkling Springs praying for our nation but knowing that God reigns and this is not "home"!!!
“‘As surely as I live,’ says the Lord,
‘every knee will bow before me;
every tongue will acknowledge God.’” Romans 14:11
Afterwards, we had a little RED WHITE & BLUE fun at my house with our adopted SU daughters.
Two special guests made an appearance!

















Leigh posted this and I echo her words.....
I voted today because I love America. I remember my granddaddy, Bob Bailey, always telling me the importance of exercising my right to vote. I also remember his fierce patriotism. His blessings and prayer always covered our nation and service members. I also voted today because I love my children. They are our future. God please have mercy on our country.
#thischristianvotes #godblessamerica #election2016 #onenationundergod
#myhomesweethome
God bless America, land that I love
Stand beside her and guide her
Through the night with the light from above
From the mountains to the prairies
To the oceans white with foam
God bless America, my home sweet home
From the mountains to the prairies
To the oceans white with foam
God bless America, my home sweet home
God bless America, my home sweet home

I stayed up until after 2am with still no results from FOX NEWS.
I awoke with the news of President Trumps WIN.
I immediately began thanking God for jsut giving us another day and another chance
at turning from our wicked ways......
I pray that America will unite and follow Jesus out of this corrupt desert we have put ourselves in and allow Him to lead us to the Promised Land!

THE LORD has shown us, me especially, much much favor, mercy and grace!! Let us be careful to remember Him in thankfulness and turn from our wicked ways!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment