Samantha & Zack

Samantha & Zack

Take your everyday, ordinary life—your sleeping, eating, going-to-work, and walking-around life—and place it before God as an offering. Embracing what God does for you is the best thing you can do for him.Romans 12:1

Tuesday, November 8, 2016

TREY'S 24TH

WE KICKED OFF THE EVE OF HIS 24TH AT THE EXPERIENCE AFRICA DINNER
WITH FOUR CORNERS MINISTRIES 
You my brother, Andrew, are a blessing in my life!!! So very thankful for God's Work through 4 Corners Ministries to bring you to us in Wadley!!! 
Thank you both for encouraging me and many!!! You two make me laugh and bring much joy to those around you!!!
For I am not ashamed of this Good News about Christ. It is the power of God at work, saving everyone who believes...Romans 1:16

Words can't described the bond that Christ gives us as His children. Thankful that The Lord put these two men of God in my life and each other's! 
Ephesians 5:1-2
Therefore be imitators of God, as beloved children; and walk in love, just as Christ also loved you and gave Himself up for us, an offering and a sacrifice to God as a fragrant aroma.

Joy! Yes, that's her name but also what she brings to the table! Tonight I had the honor of sitting beside her and realizing that this year we are celebrating 10 Years of friendship!! Together years ago in Guatemala, the desire for foreign missions was placed in our hearts and the call to GO was made clear!! I was challenged tonight to ask myself......when other people leave time spent with me do they leave knowing more about me or Jesus?

I must say that in 10 years, this beautiful lady has always pointed me towards Jesus. I will be forever grateful for her love, encouragement, PRAYERS and real life walk with Christ. Forever grateful for the God fearing women He has placed in my path and allowed me to hang close by all these years. We are getting old sister but The Lord continues to take my breath away!! Love you and your family and your love for King Jesus!!!

Jesus replied: "'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.' Matthew 22:37

Matthew 28:19 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit.

 24 years ago, The Lord gave my parents a precious son. He was my first best friend and continues to stand by my side. He is my encourager, accountability partner and prayer warrior. I know that God's plan for him is much bigger than my own. I'm beyond thankful for the memories we have been given especially this past year to live close together. Excited to see what the 24th year will hold! Praying for you bro to continue to fall more in love with Jesus everyday, discern His voice and have peace with contentment in your steps alongside Him! Cheering you on and love you more than words!!! HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!
But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint. Isaiah 40:31



No comments:

Post a Comment