Samantha & Zack

Samantha & Zack

Take your everyday, ordinary life—your sleeping, eating, going-to-work, and walking-around life—and place it before God as an offering. Embracing what God does for you is the best thing you can do for him.Romans 12:1

Thursday, December 15, 2016

So much more than social media....

The years go by fast and I'm grateful for each one with you. Happy Birthday Week to the guy who makes me believe in all my favorite love songs!
❤️🎼I wanna stand with you in the third row
Window booth at a bar
Back pew on a Sunday pourin' out your heart
When the bleachers are crowded
When you're sittin' all alone
When the rain is pourin' and you need something to take you home
Let me be that song that gets you high
Makes you dance, makes you fall
That melody rewinds years
Once disappear, makes time stall
Wanna be those words that fill you up
Pull your windows down and keeps you young
Makes you believe you're right where you belong
I wanna be that song🎼❤️

Every fine husband deserves a mushy love stuff social media post on his birthday. Honestly, I could never put into words what this precious one of mine means to me. I still get the same butterflies as I did on our first official date many years ago. Yet I can be more comfortable and honest with him than anyone. He makes me laugh and adventures fun! He completes my craziness and calms my storms of life. I've watched him go above and beyond for others and hold himself together for our family. He is the most dependable, trustworthy and hard working man I know. He has a huge heart with a sensitive spirit that makes me melt. Thank you Lord for allowing him to be mine! He is a blessing to me!! Happiest of birthdays to this 32 years of my favorite handsome!! I'm in your corner always, Love! I'm excited about celebrating you all day!

So those were my "birthday posts" for Love on social media this week.
I am so in love with this man.
In my teens, I never really thought I could love him more.
I do though. I love him more and for different reasons every year.
Social media has a way of making everything look all good and perfect.
We are far from the perfect couple and Lord knows I shouldn't give marital advice.
However, I love being his wife. 
I am thankful for our life and ask the Lord to help me fight for it everyday.
One day when maybe we are too old and gray to remember
or during those not so "perfect" days
maybe we can look back on these posts and remember
how every single day together has really been a blessing.
I am currently counting down the hours until I get some alone time with him this weekend.
We are headed South for our favorite annual anniversary getaway to "Johnston Last Dollar Farm".
Soaking up every moment of this 6th year of marriage and praying for many many more to celebrate! 


No comments:

Post a Comment