Samantha & Zack

Samantha & Zack

Take your everyday, ordinary life—your sleeping, eating, going-to-work, and walking-around life—and place it before God as an offering. Embracing what God does for you is the best thing you can do for him.Romans 12:1

Tuesday, January 24, 2017

EMORY LEIGH IS 3!!

Some things in life you don't choose. It chooses you. These two choose everyday to call me Honey. I never knew the impact that name would have on my life. There are moments with them when I want to freeze time. Other times I have to take deep breaths and choke back tears as I watch them grow. Yesterday (1.22) Emory Leigh turned 3. Tomorrow (1.24) we celebrate 6 years with Ava Blakely. I thank God for giving them sweet hearts and blessing them with good health. May they always give Him the Glory, Honor and Praise and love Jesus with their whole heart. I pray that "Honey" is always a name of love, faithfulness, Truth, guidance, celebration and constant. I may not can pause time but can frame the memories that are all mine! Each day is a gift from Him! Every year a blessing! ��� #mybirthdaygirls #honeysheart#birthdaysmakemeemotional #trainwreckweeping
Give thanks to the LORD, for He is good! His faithful love endures forever...Psalm 107:1

FaceTime with my girls is always fun but super exciting on your 3rd birthday!! 

THEN I SPENT THE REST OF MY MORNING MAKING "BLIND BAGS"

SHE WAS BEYOND EXCITED ABOUT HER FAMILY BIRTHDAY PARTY!!!









I can't believe it was 3 years ago that I had the indescribable honor of watching this beautiful girl take her first breath! She has taken our breath away and makes us hold it at times! She is tough and been brave since day one! Emmy helped me learn how to pray boldly and I know God has big plans for her life! She isn't ashamed to claim 15 pappys all at once nor dance in her chair at the table! Yet she loves so sincerely and out of the blue gives you the biggest encouragement beyond her years. I forget sometimes that she is "just 3"! I love our conversations and how she makes her Honey always feel so special. The bond between her and ZB makes me melt! Happy 3rd Birthday to our precious Emmy girl!!! You have made our lives more fun and extra special!! 














No comments:

Post a Comment