Samantha & Zack

Samantha & Zack

Take your everyday, ordinary life—your sleeping, eating, going-to-work, and walking-around life—and place it before God as an offering. Embracing what God does for you is the best thing you can do for him.Romans 12:1

Wednesday, March 1, 2017

GWC CELEBRATES.....

ONE YEAR!!!!
January 2017 marked our 1st Year with GWC Downtown driven by our new owners Samantha & Zack Baggett, amazing staff, precious friends & family and the most awesome clients!!!
It's been a blessed year and we want to CELEBRATE!!!
WE DID JUST THAT WITH AN OPEN HOUSE AND TASTINGS!










 Thanks to my sweet Mammy for surprising me with a gorgeous arrangement for today's celebration centerpiece. My precious friends, Siri & Bill, shared some of their delicious appetizers from Gerson's Garden too!! The saying "I get by with a lot help from friends"....UNDERSTATEMENT! Love you all!







This year has been a blessing because of amazing clients at GWC!! Watching the health and weight loss journeys has been so motivating!! The 3 ladies pictured with me have each lost over 80lbs in our program!! All pictured have lost over 25lbs each and are continuing to work towards their goals!!! These are just the few who could come spend their Saturday morning with us!!! Thanks so much to all of you who came out today. We appreciate all of our clients and their hard work at Genesis!!! You all are inspirational!!! Thanks for making our job fun and very rewarding just by knowing great people like YOU!!!

I truly don't have words to describe how much appreciation I have for these ladies and their hard work!! They help make Genesis a special place. They strive to motivate and encourage our clients!! They are my right arm and some days my left too!! We had a few girls missing in our staff picture this morning......but to all of you, THANK YOU!!! From the bottom of my heart thank you for all you do for me and so many!!!! You are a precious group that I am so very thankful for and grateful God allows us to work together!!!






God truly blessed me with the most amazing family in the entire world. These people were the first to text me this morning to say "what can I do to help you today?"!! They are always there for me and usually behind the scenes. They work hard to help, encourage and love me.....they do it well!!! I will never be able to thank each of you or even show you how much I love you!! Thankful each day that you are mine. It makes my heart smile to be able to look up on special days like today and see you there beside me.....THANK YOU. I LOVE YOU ALL!!


At the end of my work days, I get to come home to him. He is my best friend. He encourages and builds me up. He works so hard behind the scenes. He allows me to do all the fun stuff while keeping us/our business organized. He truly is my other half and I couldn't make it one work day without him. Then on those very occasional relaxing, lazy, nothing planned days....he is the one I want making me laugh. My time with him is time well spent. I love you and appreciate you, Love!! Thank you for making my life full of happy memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment