Samantha & Zack

Samantha & Zack

Take your everyday, ordinary life—your sleeping, eating, going-to-work, and walking-around life—and place it before God as an offering. Embracing what God does for you is the best thing you can do for him.Romans 12:1

Thursday, June 22, 2017

CELEBRATE EVERY DAY OF BIRTHDAY WEEK!

FRIDAY JUNE 16: Honey kicked off her birthday week with her favorite sisters and some of her favorite things: thrift store shopping, cheese dip, sweet treats & time with Uncle T!! Now poured the wine & cut the cheese with my fabulous farmer!






SUNDAY JUNE 18: Dapper bought this for the little girls not knowing I've been asking for one for a month! Hehehe Happy Birthday Week to Honey!!
MONDAY JUNE 19: After yesterday's post, my sweet friend showed up with this special Monday surprise for BIRTHDAY WEEK! Thanks girlfriend!! You're the best @paigebledsoe1
MONDAY NIGHT JUNE 19: My birthday week always brings big emotions for me because so many precious people focus on making it a special week for me! I'm blessed with a big tribe and there are just not enough hours in the week to adequately spend the time with each of them that I desire to. This is part of my crew who always celebrates happy times! Tradition at the Baggett's includes picking out your birthday menu for BigDanny to prepare and Momma Lynn making your choice of dessert!! This year I wanted to honor Grandmother by requesting her caramel pies that I haven't had in probably 10 years when Zack & I were just dating! Momma Lynn nailed the recipe! We miss Grandmother at our birthday nights now but a part of her sweetness was in that little dessert cup last night as well as in the hearts of those that I sat around the table with last night! I love you all! Thank you!! 
TUESDAY JUNE 20:Thankful that we have pretty flowers in the shrubbery beds at the clinic and that Jesus is THE LIGHT of The World!! The light shines in darkness and the darkness can never extinguish it! He may not remove the sadness/darkness but always shines through it. Look for THE LIGHT TODAY! 
My family that knows me well will get a good laugh out of this.....birthday lunch in clinic this week just happened to be slaw dogs with fresh fried garden veggies 😂🌭🍅🥒 at least I didn't eat the bun
I'm glad I skipped that bun at lunch because Mrs.Sherry showed up with a pound cake from Abanda Cafe & Bake Shop!! Thank you my sweet friend!! This was a perfect treat with our 3o'clock coffee! � I appreciate how you work so hard & take care of our patients!!

WEDNESDAY JUNE 21: Thanks to my sweet nurse, Mrs.Jennifer, for making this rainy Wednesday of birthday week brighter!! Loved this music filled card and my goodie bag!!


THURSDAY JUNE 22: I can never truly express my appreciation for my GWC girls! These ladies are hard workers, encouragers and motivators! They use their time and talents every moment our clinic is open to help others! God blessed us with Genesis Weight Clinic to give back to our community! I wouldn't want to do it with any other team!!! Thank you all for putting up with my crazy, laughing with me and loving me and our patients so well!!! Thank you for my beautiful surprise this morning! It made my heart smile and eyes water!!!💗🙌🏼😘 I love you all!!! If you haven't met this wonderful crew....go see them tomorrow or Sat! 

Loved my lunchtime birthday week prizes from some special ladies with my most favorite type gifts! Thank you!! I love y'all
Spent birthday eve cutting cake with these two that really love their kiddos!!! Thank you for all you do to make our lives full of fun!! I love you both more than I will ever be able to show or express!!
SO THANKFUL TO CELEBRATE THE WHOLE WEEK OF ANOTHER YEAR.....
GOD TRULY BLESSES ME BEYOND WHAT I DESERVE.



No comments:

Post a Comment