Samantha & Zack

Samantha & Zack

Take your everyday, ordinary life—your sleeping, eating, going-to-work, and walking-around life—and place it before God as an offering. Embracing what God does for you is the best thing you can do for him.Romans 12:1

Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Leading up to Leigh's BIG birthday....

My best friend has a big birthday this month! I couldn't think of a better way to kick off this milestone month than with her Senior portrait session that she included me in!!! An adjective to describe her and our friendship truly is timeless- not affected by the passage of time or changes in fashion!! #TBT 
#cheerstothirtyyears
#asmuchfunastwofifteenyo
#likefinewinebetterwithtime
#neveroldinNOLA
#mommasmilestone
#LEIGHSXXX
#30with3babies #smokingwifemomect
#americaneaglejeans #shelooksexactlythesame
Birthday Month Post Day 2: Leigh and I were blessed to be college roommates after being inseparable throughout high school!! We had some good times and worked our hineys off to come out with a few degrees from Auburn! 
One million memories
Ten thousand inside jokes
One thousand shares secrets
All for one reason: best friends!
My adjective that describes Leigh during our college years is committed-feeling dedication and loyalty to a cause, activity, or job; wholeheartedly dedicated! She was committed to her school work but also to keeping our friendship thriving.
She moved to Auburn 3 years before I was able to. However, Leigh and her sweet roommate, Kaley, welcomed me most weekends and some full summers with open arms! The week after I graduated at WHS, I was bound for The Plains!! We were fortunate enough that our parents lined up the perfect place for us to share at Longleaf Villas! We didn't know we were making memories....we were just having fun!! #cheerstothirtyyears
#asmuchfunastwofifteenyo
#likefinewinebetterwithtime
#neveroldinNOLA
#mommasmilestone
#LEIGHSXXX
#30with3babies #smokingwifemomect
#foreveryoung #hurryuppartytime#junesevenseventeen

Birthday Month Post 3: Leigh and I were best friends long before these two can into the dating picture! However, once they did we were crazy about them! We survived some wild dating years and were over the top excited for each other when we both got some bling!!! We stood by each other's sides at every shower, wedding festivity and on our big days! (Ironic looking back at pictures that we both wore purple/white to each other's Bridal Tea-great minds think alike) we spent the night together on our wedding nights. I did the ugly cry full at her wedding reception full of happy tears yet knowing it was the end of a season of "just us girls"!
Leigh even took me on an adventurous trip to ATL for my bachelorette party and toured bars all night at 8+months pregnant! She danced the night away with me and helped me get out of my gown and head to the honeymoon!!
My adjective for Leigh today is genuine-truly what something is said to be; authentic, sincere.
She literally was so excited to be my official sister. She has always made me feel special and celebrated me and Zack! I know in my heart there is not another girl in the world that she would pick for the brother. She has supported me and helped me be a better girlfriend/wife! I don't deserve to be as blessed as I am with her!! I still pinch myself that God allowed her to be my sister and feel the bond that we share. I say with confidence....my sisters better than yours! #cheerstothirtyyears
#asmuchfunastwofifteenyo
#likefinewinebetterwithtime
#neveroldinNOLA
#mommasmilestone
#LEIGHSXXX
#30with3babies #smokingwifemomect

Birthday Post 4: We have always loved Auburn football and thrown the best tailgates together!! From college days to chasing babies, football Saturdays have been so much FUN!! Leigh is always ready to cheer on my back porch with a big screen, fly to another SEC stadium or load up all the children for a fun day on The Plains! She always makes a delicious selection of tailgate foods or cute themed AU dessert! I cherish so many memories with her thanks to this Southern gridiron game! So far the very best memory was taking her whole crew to Jordan Hare this past year!! As you can see, she let Honey be right up in the middle of the memory and she was enthusiastic about it! Enthusiastic- having or showing intense and eager enjoyment, interest, or approval. Thanks Leigh for enthusiastically making our memories more fun!! I'm so thankful we believe in Auburn and love it! As I love to hear the girls say "kick em' in the butt big blue!" 🐅#cheerstothirtyyears
#asmuchfunastwofifteenyo
#likefinewinebetterwithtime
#neveroldinNOLA
#mommasmilestone
#LEIGHSXXX
#30with3babies #smokingwifemomect#foreveryoung #junesevenseventeen#hurryuppartytime

Birthday Month Post 5: I cherish our forever friend and sister bond always. Leigh has given me so many meaningful gifts of love but becoming Honey has been the most life changing. She has literally allowed me to be with her throughout every step of each pregnancy. She graciously let me see her babies take their first breath! Since day one of their little lives, she has taught them to unconditionally adore their Honey. Leigh paints a beautiful example of what a Godly family should treat each other like. Leigh is always lovingly solicitous about my feelings and those of others. ~ solicitous- anxious or concerned (usually followed by about, for, etc., or a clause): solicitous about a person's health.
She always wants me (and all other people her babies meet) to feel special. She wants me to be a part of her most sacred milestones. I'm forever grateful to her for blessing me with the breathtaking moments of her babies calling me Honey! It will forever be one of my greatest and favorite responsibilities! #honeysheart #cheerstothirtyyears
#asmuchfunastwofifteenyo
#likefinewinebetterwithtime
#neveroldinNOLA
#mommasmilestone
#LEIGHSXXX
#30with3babies #smokingwifemomect#foreveryoung #junesevenseventeen#hurryuppartytime

Birthday Month Post 6: Leigh and I crossed the ocean together for the first time on our first mission trip. We've been fortunate to see the sands of Hawaii and snow of Colorado. We've driven to the Southern shorelines of Alabama & Florida for many weekends! Leigh is always grounded no matter how far away we are from home. ~Grounded-well balanced and sensible~ She always points me toward Jesus andencourages me to do the right thing. I'm forever thankful for her guidance and genuine love. It's hard to believe that we are celebrating her BIG 3-0 tomorrow!!! I can't wait to celebrate her all weekend long!! Our travels continue......look out Louisiana! 👯#cheerstothirtyyears
#asmuchfunastwofifteenyo
#likefinewinebetterwithtime
#neveroldinNOLA
#mommasmilestone
#LEIGHSXXX
#30with3babies #smokingwifemomect
#foreveryoung #hurryuppartytime#junesevenseventeen


No comments:

Post a Comment