Samantha & Zack

Samantha & Zack

Take your everyday, ordinary life—your sleeping, eating, going-to-work, and walking-around life—and place it before God as an offering. Embracing what God does for you is the best thing you can do for him.Romans 12:1

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

HAPPY FALL YALL!!

Being a Christian is like being a pumpkin. God lifts you up, takes you in, and washes all the dirt off of you. He opens you up, touches you deep inside, and scoops out all the yucky stuff.... including the seeds of doubt, hate, greed, etc. Then He carves you a new smiling face and puts His light inside you to shine for all the world to see.


I can't believe it is already OCTOBER!!! 2009 is flying by!! I loved the "fall" weather last week!! I am ready for it to be here for good!! So proud of the AUBURN TIGERS!! Especially #81!! Saturday games have been awesome!! I am also proud of my little brother, the best high school QB ever in my opinion, who is having fun this season on Friday nights!! This week is my stomping grounds homecoming!! I have seen some pictures from this past week of all the fun HC activities and I must say it made me tear up a little!! Those were some "good ol' days"!!! I was always right in the middle of everything about homecoming! I won't be going home for the game on Friday night because I have a date with an extra special person planned!! :) Zack and I never have time for it just to be us anymore since I am so busy with school and he is busy in Wadley so we are setting aside Friday night just for US!! YAY! I can't wait! We did start a new Sunday School class together this past Sunday though and I couldn't be more excited!! I am so thankful for God putting Zack in my life and can't wait to see what He has in store for us!!! HE is busy at work!! Please pray for us and pray that we will be receptive to His Word and His Will for our lives!
Well, I just like catching up! I am headed out to the library now for some much needed studying!! Hope you all have a blessed rest of the week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment