Samantha & Zack

Samantha & Zack

Take your everyday, ordinary life—your sleeping, eating, going-to-work, and walking-around life—and place it before God as an offering. Embracing what God does for you is the best thing you can do for him.Romans 12:1

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Thankful Sunday's....

Sometimes Sunday's are worst than Monday's!! They start off wonderful praising our Heavenly Father and thanking him for the week before but then by the afternoon I find myself worried over things to do for the next week and worst of all saying bye to Love...........At least on Monday's I am so busy I don't have time to think about Zack not being here. We have so much fun just being together! This morning we enjoyed a yummy breakfast at IHOP then we just took a Sunday afternoon drive through some nice neighborhoods in Auburn. Love headed back to Wadley about an hour ago! I just hate saying goodbye for the week! ............. OK I am going to end this post on a positive note!!! I said all that before to say that I have just been thinking..............
I am so thankful that I am marrying my best friend in December!!
I am so thankful that he makes me laugh so hard my stomach hurts! 
I am so thankful that I can eat a whole stack of strawberry/banana pancakes in front of him!
I am so thankful that I can talk to him about anything! 
I am so thankful that I can completely trust him! 
I am so thankful that he is a planner like me and has BIG plans for our future!
I am so thankful he is a hard worker! 
I am so thankful that he wants me to be happy and tries his best to make that happen!
I am so thankful he tells me no when I need to hear it!
I am so thankful that he encourages me to be the best person I can be!
I am so thankful that he complements me and means it!
I am so thankful that he tells me he loves me everyday more than once!
I am so thankful that he always says hey and bye with a kiss!!
I am so thankful that he loves the Lord and that our Heavenly Father brought us together and kept us together and keeps teaching us everyday! 

I am just really feeling thankful today for all this happiness in my life! I am so thankful that in December I will marry my very best friend and never have to say "bye" on Sunday afternoons again!!!!!!!! I love you, Zack! MUAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment