Samantha & Zack

Samantha & Zack

Take your everyday, ordinary life—your sleeping, eating, going-to-work, and walking-around life—and place it before God as an offering. Embracing what God does for you is the best thing you can do for him.Romans 12:1

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Picture Locations...

As you all know, every event in my life comes with a long drawn out sentimental story......well here it goes! I wanted our engagement pictures to be taken at locations we would always remember. So EARLY Saturday, June 19 (Engaged exactly 6 months) we began our session at some special places in a very special place........


1) The old train depot 



I chose the train depot for many reasons: it is a historical building in our favorite place, Wadley. The beautiful architecture of the building is decorated with vines and branches which gave us a gorgeous vintage backdrop. We also got some great shots on the tracks with the river bridge in the background. The Wadley bridge is the gateway to town.....I always smile when I see it in the distance!! It means HOME! Zack and I both were born and raised in this sweet town and plan to stay here and raise our family! I am thankful that Casey was willing to come to "our special place"!


2) Abanda train trussle

The Tallapoosa River is a delicacy for anyone in Wadley or Randolph County for that matter. I wanted to capture God's natural beauty in our pictures too. 


3) Southern Union


We both have some fun memories here! I think Zack mostly "played"! I on the other hand, not only had some fun and met some of the most amazing friends ever, but I also spent many hours studying here!! I will never forget all the special people God put in my life at SU and how he helped lead me to Auburn School of Nursing! I transferred over 40 hours from this little college. I spent many nights and a couple of summers working hard toward Auburn! 


4) The Farm......our FAVORITE




Words can't describe the sentimental value of this location. It is where Zack would love to be all the time. It is a place where I can go and watch him do what he loves. It is a place that has so many well respected footprints. It is a place where we can go and reminisce about precious memories and people who also loved this piece of land. It is a place where we will one day raise our family. It is a place where one day many years from now will be called "our home place".

I love the backdrops of all our pictures! I love the person I got to be beside during these pictures most of all.......I am so thankful that God brought Zack into my life. While taking pictures I thought about all the memories over the years. We are very blessed! We are best friends! I can't wait to make many more pictures and memories the rest of my life! 





No comments:

Post a Comment