Samantha & Zack

Samantha & Zack

Take your everyday, ordinary life—your sleeping, eating, going-to-work, and walking-around life—and place it before God as an offering. Embracing what God does for you is the best thing you can do for him.Romans 12:1

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Planning Excitement.....

I really need to be snoozing right now but I just have to say what a productive day of wedding planning this week has been and how EXCITED I am.......
I picked the official bridesmaid dress and I love it!!! All of my girls are beautiful and this dress is exactly what I pictured for them!!!
I finally booked the video guy after much much searching!!! I am so excited and can't wait to work with him! He is from Atlanta but so enthusiastic about the road trip to Wadley and my BIG DAY!
Zack and I have our first shower together this weekend!!! It's with our Wadley family and I can't stop thinking about how much fun it is going to be!!!! I will post pictures and more afterwards!!!
Mom and I looked at MOB dresses tonight, fixed up her "Samantha Survival Basket" for the weekend (I will explain later), and had great laughs and talked over a delicious dinner at Olive Garden! Her dress is next on the agenda....she will ROCK whatever she picks out so I am not nervous!
Then we will have to move on to my sweet "other mother", Mrs. Lynn, who does not like the term "mother-in-law" because she really is and always has been just my other mother!!! Momma Lynn and I had a wonderful shopping day Monday! She got two gorgeous dresses to wear for upcoming wedding festivities and we also shopped for Love!

We are taking out engagement pictures this weekend!!!!!!  I KNOW I HAVE SAID I'M EXCITED LIKE 10 TIMES ALREADY IN THIS POST BUT YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW EXCITED I AM ABOUT OUR ENGAGEMENT SESSION!!! PICTURES TO COME VERY SOON!!!! :)

MOST OF ALL I AM STILL ON CLOUD NINE BECAUSE I AM MARRYING MY BEST FRIEND IN DECEMBER AND GOD HAS TRULY BLESSED ME WITH THE  FAIRY TALE I ALWAYS WANTED!!!!!! I AM ONE VERY BLESSED GIRL! THANK YOU TO ALL WHO ARE MAKING THIS TIME SO FUN FOR ME AND ZACK!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment