Samantha & Zack

Samantha & Zack

Take your everyday, ordinary life—your sleeping, eating, going-to-work, and walking-around life—and place it before God as an offering. Embracing what God does for you is the best thing you can do for him.Romans 12:1

Monday, August 2, 2010

WEEK 15

Hey sweet baby,
 Well as usual last week was a busy week but lessons were learned and fun was had by all!! :) Your mommy is still working hard to complete her final college assignments before graduation! We all can't wait to celebrate with her a week from today! Honey has her last final of this semester on Wednesday!! I can't wait to be home and have a break from school. Your mommy is going to help me get alot of wedding and house planning DONE over the next two weeks or so.... This weekend one of my very good friends, Caitlin, is getting married so ZB and I will be at her wedding festivities all weekend! I went to her bridesmaids' luncheon this past Saturday and it was so beautiful and special! Sunday our whole family attended homecoming at Beulah. This is such a special day that we look forward to every year. We get to see special friends and many family members who we love to catch up with and who are all looking forward to your arrival! Your first homecoming next year will be full of love! Everyone will be fighting to hold you!! Honey might let them have a turn ;) 
 I have been reminded of two very important life lessons this week that I want to share with you! 
#1 Cherish true friendships! "A friend loves at all times..." Proverbs 17:17
It is a unique blessing to be able to say you have even one true friend in a lifetime. I have been blessed with many friends but your Mommy is truly my kindred spirit. I pray that as you grow up we can continue to set the example of what true friends are for you as well as for your brothers, sisters and cousins. I pray that God will also bless you with a true friend like I have in your mom! It is truly a gift from God that I will always be forever grateful for.........
#2 Remember that God has a plan for your life! "For I know the plans I have for you declares the lord plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future" Jeremiah 29:11  
You will learn very quickly once you are here that Honey is an extreme planner!!
However, God has shown me very clearly in the past few months that I can plan as much as I want but He is still in control and HIS plan is the plan that is going to carry through. His plan is the best plan though! I am thankful that He has a plan for Honey and ZB and trust that He will continue to be faithful. I pray that you will always hold to the promise that He also has a plan for you and even though if you are like Honey and want to plan things....well that's okay just remember that His plan is the best and that as long as you hold His hand everything is going to work out like it is suppose to!!
I am already proud of you and know what a precious person you are going to grow to be!! 
I love you with all my heart and can't wait to hold you!!
Love always, Honey   1 Samuel 1:27

PS Your mommy and daddy celebrated their 1 year anniversary together on Sunday too!! They are a precious couple!! I think the three of you are going on a little vacation this weekend to celebrate! :)  Your daddy also informed Honey at church that you are now the size of an orange....after seeing your mommy's little "bump" last night ....I believe him! She is just go tiny and cute but Honey can see you even though no one else really notices you yet! :) KEEP GROWING! You are doing great so far!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment