Samantha & Zack

Samantha & Zack

Take your everyday, ordinary life—your sleeping, eating, going-to-work, and walking-around life—and place it before God as an offering. Embracing what God does for you is the best thing you can do for him.Romans 12:1

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Happy 18th Birthday Trey!!


I can't believe my baby brother is 18 years old today.....so as usual....
I am an emotional train wreck!! 
Truly, I could never describe my love for this boy.
For 18 years I have acted like and felt like he was my own.
He just recently has been able to stop saying..
"Samantha, you ARE NOT my momma!!!"
He has been able to stop because I have finally realized well I'm not his momma!
I am his big sister and determined to be a great one!! 

As I said before, all these years I have been thinking that I must 
train and teach Trey. God had much different plans.
HE has trained and taught Trey.
Therefore, God through Trey has taught me.
I have learned much more from my little brother 
than I am sure he has ever learned from me.
I try to be a better person because of the example he sets for me.
I love talking with Trey.
When all seems down in "Samantha's world"....he brightens my day.
He can make me laugh when I want to really cry!!
He looks at things very realistically and brings me back to reality sometimes.
His love for and relationship with our Heavenly Father
 amazes and encourages me.
 He is my ultimate prayer warrior.
I can call on him for anything.

We have so many fun memories.
Growing up with Trey has been such a joy and 
years of my life that I will forever cherish.
This year Trey will graduate from high school. 
Throughout his high school years I have 
enjoyed watching him play every sport.
There is nothing like a big sister cheering....especially this big sister!!
I get SO INTO the games!! 
Here are just a FEW pictures from over the last couple of years!! 





























Thanks Trey for always being whatever character I wanted you to be.
Thanks for dressing up and playing with me even 
when I am sure it wasn't always what you wanted to play. 
Thanks for always making me laugh. 
Thanks for your sweet hugs...they always make my day.
Thanks for all the hard work you put into whatever you do
 and thanks for letting me cheer you on..even when it means me 
climbing the fence, stalking the sidelines, or coming in the field house! 
Thanks for being my role model and setting examples for me.
Thanks for loving me even when I am not so lovable
 and when I don't deserve it.
Thanks for loving Jesus and praying for me!!
I love you more than you could ever imagine and 
I am so very proud of the young man you have become!!

No comments:

Post a Comment