Samantha & Zack

Samantha & Zack

Take your everyday, ordinary life—your sleeping, eating, going-to-work, and walking-around life—and place it before God as an offering. Embracing what God does for you is the best thing you can do for him.Romans 12:1

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

BUSY November...

I want to apologize in advance for being crazy, moody, unsociable and not blogging this month. When I look at my planner I absolutely get nauseous!! This month is packed full but when I make it through it I am going to be a free woman!!!! So WARNING.....WATCH OUT!!

I can't describe in words the excitement, joy, overwhelming emotions, and anxiousness I have when I think about December 18!!! Zack and I are still on cloud nine and can't wait for our big day!! The closer it gets the more excited I get!!! Thanks to all of you who made this past year of our engagement so amazing!! It was such a special year that we will never forget!!! I hope that all of you can come to the wedding!! Oh how I can't wait to walk down that aisle!!!
I really really can't wait to be lying on the beaches of Jamaica..........I pray I have so much fun I will be tempted just to stay and send postcards to all of you that we have decided to stay for awhile!!

This weekend is Blakely's first baby shower!! I am beyond excited about spoiling this little girl!! I know I can't even imagine the emotions I am going to have until I hold her but I already realize that I am going to fall in love in a whole new way than I ever have before.......I am pretty sure Blakely already has her Honey wrapped around her tiny long fingers!

I will try to take time to post pictures from the shower and any other major happening throughout the month but you might not get my usual deep reflection or crazy emotional breakdowns with the pictures. I am for the most part going to try and be a big girl this month....I have told myself that there is no time for emotional breakdowns......

This might be an awful plan that I will be holding everything in this month of November to build up for one of the biggest months of my life....DECEMBER 2010.
O well!!! You all just pray for me!!
Pray for:
*nursing school (me and my classmates) not for A's just that we clearly understand our material and perform to the best of our ability...passing the semester would be nice though!! :)
*me as i try and focus more on school and control my emotions until after all these tests and then absolutely let my excitement explode about this WEDDING!
*me & Zack as we continue to prepare for our big day, pray that we will be so humbled and be a blessing to each other, other people, and remain in His will.
*Leigh & Matthew as they prepare to meet their little girl and become parents
*Leigh & Blakely's health, Leigh's emotions, and Blakely's arrival into this world
*Blakely's patience and cooperation to wait until her Honey & ZB are home from their Honeymoon before she makes her grand appearance!!! :) haha   but if all fails with the last prayer...just pray that ZB finds Honey a flight home in time and that we don't kill each other or get a divorce trying to get back to the states!!

Thank you all for reading about the crazy but joyful events in my life that I consider BLESSINGS!!
I love you all!!!

1 comment:

  1. I know I tell you this all the time...but enjoy every minute of it! It will be over all to quickly! This is such a special time in your life that you will forever look back on so don't rush it...and most importantly, don't sweat the small stuff at the wedding! It will all work out just fine and if something doesn't go according to plan you will be the only one who knows it:)

    ReplyDelete