Samantha & Zack

Samantha & Zack

Take your everyday, ordinary life—your sleeping, eating, going-to-work, and walking-around life—and place it before God as an offering. Embracing what God does for you is the best thing you can do for him.Romans 12:1

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

It's HERE!!!


HAPPY WEDDING MONTH TO US!!!! 
December I thought you would never get here but I am so excited that you finally made you grand arrival......now looking back, I can't believe it has almost been one year that Love and I celebrated our engagement in the SNOWY Smoky Mountains!! 
It was a perfect day! An amazing weekend in the mountains! It's been a PERFECT YEAR!!





Will never forget the moment I told my "sister"!!!
WE were just too super pumped!!
When she and Matthew pulled up, I met her at her door and squeezed her in a big hug then grabbed her hand and held it, with a few squeezes until she felt the ring!!!
She looked down and shouted "SHUT UP!!!!!!!" haha 

I will also never forget calling Mammy!!
Our conversation:
"Hey, What are yall doing"
Mom, rambled on and on about all they were doing, asking questions about if we were having fun, what we ate for dinner the night before, what I was wearing that day......all while I am busting at the seems for her to be quiet for 1 minute!!! Finally I just interupted!!!

"MOM! I need to tell you something."
"Okay.What?"
"Zack asked me to marry him this morning."
"oooooHHHHHHHH (only a sigh she can make, then very slowly said) What did you say?"
I burst out in tears!!!! "I SAID YES!!"

Those of you who know my mom and our relationship totally get this and realize how hilarious it is!! :) 

I only have 6 more days of school stuff then is off to WEDDING WEDDING WEDDING FUN!! 
I am beyond excited and hope to see you all at our beautiful December Wedding on the 18th!!

I always wanted a Christmas wedding and to make it even more special....
both mine and Zack's parents have December ANNIVERSARIES as well!!! 
We are blessed to have such amazing parents!!
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!
WE LOVE YOU ALL!!



No comments:

Post a Comment