Samantha & Zack

Samantha & Zack

Take your everyday, ordinary life—your sleeping, eating, going-to-work, and walking-around life—and place it before God as an offering. Embracing what God does for you is the best thing you can do for him.Romans 12:1

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Study BREAK....

Ok everyone.....I am ready to get this test over with!!!
I am allowing myself a 15 minute study break at the moment....so needless to say, this post will be very short but I just HAD to have some ME time and what better way than a fun blog post! :)
This has been my world since 7am YESTERDAY MORNING.....
I had to have a little break last night too....
so I cooked supper for Love and even set the table because.....
I just NEEDED to get out of the books!
I am LOVING this fall weather and have enjoyed pulling out fall decor little by little.
This cute little guy was on my back porch this morning.
I think he was just needing a break too because he just sat there for a long while....
I didn't bother him but he allowed me to get a quick picture through the door!
one last CUTE thing that was on my back porch this morning....
a UPS package with the napkins I ordered....
You see I have a minor  major obsession with cute dinner/cocktail napkins.
I do not know why and I know it is crazy but I DO!
They make me happy. (little things in life people)
Anyway, I have this beautiful silver napkin holder that we got as a wedding gift
that I use in my kitchen....
I enjoy it being filled with seasonal napkins throughout the year.
SO I ordered some online for this "season"! :)

I am happy with them..... :)
My little "15 min" break is WAY OVER....
BACK TO THE BOOKS!
Thanks to all of you for your encouragement and prayers!
I am blessed to have such amazing, supportive friends and family.
I am feeling the prayers....God has provided me with peace and a clear mind all day!
PRAISE HIM!!
Please send a prayer up around 7pm tonight....
my FIRST Graduate TEST!!! 
WHOO HOO!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment