Samantha & Zack

Samantha & Zack

Take your everyday, ordinary life—your sleeping, eating, going-to-work, and walking-around life—and place it before God as an offering. Embracing what God does for you is the best thing you can do for him.Romans 12:1

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Baby It's COLD Outside!

I had a very sweet, special visitor at my house today to come and get "CANDY from HONEY"!
Blakely is TALKING UP STORMS ladies & gentlemen!
She was very appreciative of her ONE Hershey's kiss but would eat the whole bowl if we would let her.....(she obviously takes after me about the sweets too)
Her Mommy had taken her to the playground and she was too cute in her cold gear to not get a picture!
She LOVES my pictures now and will pose and say "CHEEEESE"!

Blakely then entertained us in the backyard by doing her "front rolls"!
Her version is actually a log roll that goes back and forth in a wild motion but I swear I think she would roll the length of a football field as long as we would cheer for her......(I am not sure where she gets all this "loving being center of attention" stuff from)

I also snapped this cute picture of her on Pa-Pa Chi-Chi's tractor!
You are growing up too fast little sister!
Honey loves capturing little memories like today and talking about them so we can look back and remember these special times with you.....
98% of our times with you right now are BEYOND HILARIOUS and so much FUN!
However, you are SO SMART and STRONG WILLED!!!
You had to get a spanking from your Mommy today 
before leaving Honey's house for being disobedient....
Your mother explained to you that if you did something you WOULD get a spanking 
and you said you understood.
However, you were determined to do it anyway and just take your "pop pop"!
You mom and I both had to bite our bottom lips to keep
from laughing at how pitiful and dramatic you became.....
you walked down my sidewalk, sobbing and said the following
in the most broken, tearful, cracking voice.....
"I wuuuuvvv uuuu Oooney"

and I replied...."I LOVE YOU BLAKELY!"

No comments:

Post a Comment