Samantha & Zack

Samantha & Zack

Take your everyday, ordinary life—your sleeping, eating, going-to-work, and walking-around life—and place it before God as an offering. Embracing what God does for you is the best thing you can do for him.Romans 12:1

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

BAMA got BEAT!!!

Last weekend, I got an early start to Auburn to meet
up with some of the most amazing friends
that I feel like I have known all my life yet
(thanks to Auburn University)
just met 5 years ago!
WOW!...really 5 years! 
Time flies when you are having FUN!
I met Zack at Camp War Eagle.
After meeting during the first break-out session
we NEVER separated again for the next 3 days!
He is one of my forever friends and one of the guys that Love
still likes for me to go on "dates" with!
Zack is now living in the BIG CITY of ATL!
I am ready to plan a "date night" there.

Carol, Megan and I were instant friends....
our "bond" was formed in Freshman Chemistry with Mohan! :)
These girls will forever be the sisters I never had and I am thankful for so
many fun, special memories we have together!
All of us girls are back in graduate school...
Me @ Auburn
Carol @ UAB 
Megan @ Montevallo 
I am so proud of my super smart & sweet friends! 

Love arrived with more AMAZING friends that afternoon....
We always LOVE hanging out with "The Knight's"
Derrick is such a good sport to hang out with us AUBURN fans 
(especially ME!)....more on that later!

My precious friends, Dana & Dawn, joined us for some tailgating FUN!
It was wonderful to be able to catch up with them 
and their sweet kiddos!
I am so very blessed to be surrounded by such amazing friends!





Now....back to the title of this post....
I LOVE AUBURN..... I DO NOT LIKE ALABAMA...AT ALL!
Call it what you want.....maybe I am wrong...
but honey, if I am wrong...I DON'T WANT TO BE RIGHT! :)
I just am ALL IN, ORANGE AND BLUE, PERIOD!
I do sometimes get a little rowelled up and Love has to settle me down....
but it is all in good FUN!
I LOVE FOOTBALL....I think all Trey's years in it just made
me LOVE IT and SO COMPETITIVE! 
SO therefore, I CHEER FOR MY TEAMS!
I will ALWAYS cheer for AUBURN 
(no matter how terrible our season is)
I will ALWAYS cheer for TREY
and whatever team he is playing for....
and I will ALWAYS CHEER AGAINST ALABAMA!! 
with that being clear to the world now.....
WAY TO GO TEXAS A&M!!!
BAMA GOT BEAT!!!!

(I mean heck, us AU fans must celebrate something this year) hehehe
WAR EAGLE!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment