Samantha & Zack

Samantha & Zack

Take your everyday, ordinary life—your sleeping, eating, going-to-work, and walking-around life—and place it before God as an offering. Embracing what God does for you is the best thing you can do for him.Romans 12:1

Sunday, November 23, 2014

Last OCT details....


I had to take B to see Ms.April for a minor illness...She was such a big girl!
Momma Lynn and I went to an amazing conference with Phillip Yancy 
and his new book "Vanishing Grace"
The worship was lead by Anthony Evans...I knocked down pregnant women and children to meet and take a selfie with him....okay maybe it wasn't that dramatic but I most certainly was determined to document the moment....LOVE HIM! 
I hung out with my girls....
They also loved hanging out with their Uncle T....
We also watched him on TV...when he was in South Carolina playing against Steve Spurrier.
I had breakfast with some of my most favorite sisters!!
We supported Breast Cancer Awareness at the clinic...
We attended the Homecoming Pep Rally at Wadley...
I got to see sweet Alex...one of my undergraduate friends who is now enjoying the real world along with me!
Beth Moore favorited our Bible Study group tweet!!! 
These two were named Mr & Miss Handley!!
Hay season began....
Shana officially became my nurse and we are excited about this new team!
Blakely continues to grow up too fast....
We had a strawberry waffle date....licking our lips good!!
Zak Anthony turned 13!
Just the little brother making a TV appearance.....
Huddle House fun...
Celebrated our Boss Deb...
BREAST CANCER AWARENESS...
These beautiful ladies got to spend some time together...
We completed another amazing Beth Moore Bible study, "Children of the Day"
Dress up times....
Watched many ballgames...
More sister LOVE....
And other sister LOVE...Night out on the town...just the two of us!
My hearts...
Elynn turned ONE!
and this sweet boy...my first best friend...turned 22
which brings me to my next post....

No comments:

Post a Comment