Samantha & Zack

Samantha & Zack

Take your everyday, ordinary life—your sleeping, eating, going-to-work, and walking-around life—and place it before God as an offering. Embracing what God does for you is the best thing you can do for him.Romans 12:1

Thursday, June 29, 2017

FROM BOSTON TO BEALS WITH MY BOYS!!!


THESE TWO LOVE ME....NO DOUBT!!!
THEY WERE SO SWEET TO ROAD TRIP WITH ME OVER 6 HOURS TO SEE HISTORICAL LIGHTHOUSES AND TOUR BEALS ISLAND, MAINE!!! AUNT JAN WAS GRACIOUS ENOUGH TO LET US STAY WITH HER IN THE BEAUTIFUL COASTAL HOME FOR THE WEEKEND. THE BOYS AND I ENJOYED FRESH LOBSTER AND YUMMY PASTRIES AS WELL AS AUNT JAN'S AMAZING BLUEBERRY PIE!!!
I LOVE THESE TWO MORE THAN THEY WILL EVERY KNOW!!!
















































































































Thank you all for taking time to wish me a happy birthday and flood my social media with precious memories and the kindest words I've ever read!! I'm so very blessed with amazing friends and incredible family. I pray that throughout this next year I am able to make each of you feel as special as you make me feel!! Thank you for making this birthday wonderful.
I spent the day with the most beautiful woman I know. She brought me into world 27 years ago and hasn't missed an adventure with me since! I love our talks, laughter and walks around the world. My 2 best guy friends also made the day fun for me. I am grateful to kick off another year with them! I look forward to reading and responding to your kind posts over the next few days and can't wait to see what The Lord has planned for year #27!

I spent the first few hours of my birthday yesterday reading this book - SAVING THE COACH- cover to cover! I laughed and cried! If any of you are looking for a good summer read you can find this on Amazon! I am so proud of you, Coach Jimbob Striplin! You and Mrs.Karie live out the meaning of this awesome story! ❤️☝🏼PS I want to be a cheerleader in the next book 📚😂😜
"Yes sir....that's it. The ole' number one sign, every single time."
"God has a plan for all of us. Me, you, to everyone we come in contact with. He has His hand on everyone we are around every single day. That's why we need to sprout where we are planted. You never know who will be blessed by what you do or say to them."

My boys blessed my heart this weekend between Boston & Beals!! I love you both more than you will ever know! Thanks for celebrating this weekend fun, making me laugh until I snort and embracing all of my adventures!! Happy Birthday to our Aunt Jan who showed us her lobster lovin side of the world! #27 let's see what you have in your planner! #foreveryoung#betweenbostonandbeals

No comments:

Post a Comment