Samantha & Zack

Samantha & Zack

Take your everyday, ordinary life—your sleeping, eating, going-to-work, and walking-around life—and place it before God as an offering. Embracing what God does for you is the best thing you can do for him.Romans 12:1

Tuesday, July 18, 2017

BLEST

21 years ago, I began kindergarten with a precious soul that will forever be my sister! I am so proud of her and how God is using her through the "BLEST" movement!! These shirts are so so soft plus have huge meaning!! Let me know if you want one!
Ebony Battle, I am always praying and cheering you on!!!
This is how Ebony describes her new brand...."Blest is a brand created by one of my best friends and myself. What started off of as an idea, ended up becoming a movement. BLEST is past tense for bless/blessed. For us it means Believe, Lead, Establish, Serve, Teach. BLEST does not target a certain group of people, it targets everyone, every age, race, socioeconomic status. We believe every individual on this earth were created fearfully and wonderfully. Each person was hand crafted and made perfectly. And the most amazing thing is each of us have our own unique story.
Truth is we all have a unique purpose on earth. Often times we never find it or we lose sight of it. Don't get me wrong it's easy to lose sight of it, but when you have a relationship with God, He guides you through it. BLEST is just a message to live to add value, by living for a purpose bigger than self. Use your own unique gifts to bless those we come in contact with. We want to send a message to the youth to all become leaders and to uplift one another along the way. And to the adults, continue to be a blessing to each and every person we come in contact with, using the platform given to us.
Online store will be up and running soon. I have t shirts available, inbox me for a t shirt.
Believe, Lead, Establish, Serve & Teach"



I am so thankful to have spent hours reminiscing with these two this weekend! It was a blessing to grow up together in this small town. We have experienced some of our biggest laughs and unforgettable memories together. We've stood beside each other even during disappointments, divorces and deaths. When you are in the middle of your circumstances you don't realize the impact they are making on you. However, you do remember who is beside you. I'm thankful that these two have been by my side since 1995!! I am forever grateful that we recognize true friendship and that in this world we will have trouble but we know who has conquered the world. I am so proud of you both knowing that Jesus is your joy & strength. Love you Eb & Benny.....I'm going to dance fiercely at your wedding one day!!









No comments:

Post a Comment