Samantha & Zack

Samantha & Zack

Take your everyday, ordinary life—your sleeping, eating, going-to-work, and walking-around life—and place it before God as an offering. Embracing what God does for you is the best thing you can do for him.Romans 12:1

Tuesday, July 25, 2017

work hard to PLAY HARDER

k a piece of my heart when I watched her take her first breath. She is brave, beautiful and I'm grateful every day that The Lord made me her Honey! We praise You, Jesus, for all the above and all you have planned for our Emmy girls future! It's with grateful tears that I pray for a fun first year of pre-school!!! Today, we celebrated this new season at Gerson's & Wal-Mart!!!
Favorites from Emmy during our day:
As soon as we hit the highway- "Okay Honey, let's talk about what we are going to do!"
Pulling into Roanoke -"I know you love Gerson's and I know you are hungry so it's fine if we wait to go to Walmart last."
At the table- "Honey, do this!!"(as she held her glass up to toast because that's a Honey tradition to CHEERS!)
Out of nowhere- "I bet God could hold Hid breath all the way to Africa!!"
Dropping her back off-"Hey Honey. I'm really going to miss you."

































Family time is the best time.
Pool pong can get competitive.
Laughter is the best medicine.
Relaxing is a necessity.
Laser tag is so much fun and I want it to be my daily cardio.
God blessed me with some amazing people to love.
Melissa is one of those and can officially say it's her BIRTHDAY in about 15 minutes!
She is the fun mom who keeps us organized yet laughing!! She is always helping and ready for the next adventure! She adores her kids and keeps my Daddy in line! I'm forever thankful she is ours! Wishing I could give her all the cookie dough and ice cream in the world tonight! Thanks for all you do for us! Thanks to you and Daddy for a fun weekend get away!!! 

BIG portions. BIG rolls! BIG to-go plates. BIG birthdays. WE LOVE YOU BIG, MELISSA!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment