Samantha & Zack

Samantha & Zack

Take your everyday, ordinary life—your sleeping, eating, going-to-work, and walking-around life—and place it before God as an offering. Embracing what God does for you is the best thing you can do for him.Romans 12:1

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Sigma Theta Tau

I was honored this month by being invited to join the 
Theta Delta Chapter of Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing.
This honor society was founded in 1922 by six nursing students at Indiana University.
Membership is by invitation only to baccalaureate and graduate nursing students who demonstrate excellence in scholarship and to nurse leaders exhibiting exceptional achievements in nursing. 

The Auburn University School of Nursing Honor Society was chartered as Theta Delta Chapter of Sigma Theta Tau on Feb.15, 1986 as the 194th STTI Chapter. The membership consists of undergraduate and graduate students, faculty and community leaders. The Honor Society is dedicated to service and is committed to the pursuit of excellence in clinical practice, education and research!

We enjoyed listing to some of my favorite professors educate us on
what our chapter was pursuing through international education and research!
I am excited to be a part of such an amazing group of nursing leaders
who are engaged in change for the betterment of our field!



I love that I was pinned by one of my mentors from under-gradaute school, Mrs.Renfroe!
If not for this precious lady I would not be the "IV expert" I am today! :)

My sweet friend, Kelly was also inducted with me!
I am thankful to have had her friendship through our graduate school journey
and looking forward to where God places both of us in the future!!
(We both have our fingers crossed to end up at AUSON together)

the following picture is FULL of AMAZING WOMEN
who have shaped me into the nurse I am today!!
I will be forever grateful to them for their mentorship and friendships!!

My weekend was complete with 3 of my favorite cheerleaders!!
It was one of the best weekends I have had in a long time because we were all together!!
I am thankful for their love, support and continuous encouragement!
I COULD NOT MAKE IT without these 3 and their prayers for me!!



No comments:

Post a Comment